PVA (Polyvinyl acetates) are probably the most common adhesives on the market. They come in a variety of formulas, all ever so slightly different, and specific to what they are designed to glue. Here are some tips for using Polyvinyl acetates.
- All PVAs are designed to work on porous materials only
- PVAs are water based, and clean up with warm soapy water.
- PVA is only toxic to ingest, it does not emit any harmful fumes, and is not hazardous to touch
- PVA sets best in good air circulation, at room temperature.
- PVAs need pressure to adhere.
|• Paper Laminating
|• Paper Tube Manufacturing
|• Specialty Water Resistant Paper Products